I dont know why you chose that; it means that where Abdul Kalam is the
president Of India, and you are a person not even known in your street,
that distance shows what is your value and that of Kalam; marketing
strategy. KR IRS 26724  NB If it is Kalam you will brand him within the
four walls as you are afraid of him he will do anything; If it is a group
member it gives to express openly trying to close that gap which will only
widen the gap. KR IRS 26724