CULTURAL QA 07202427

Visiting and Travel-Base Quora QA –Compiled

Q1         What is the biggest culture shock you have ever faced?

Q      A1          Santosh  Kumar, PhD Research scholar of History, Delhi
University Jul 18

G     My note- Subject is visiting and travel. So a personal experience of
a male lecturer in a suburban area- Nothing more please

KR         The note of the compiler cannot have the cake and eat it too.
The words used CULTURAL SHOCK IS intolerable. Santhosh a 3rd rate fellow
from Delhi, a brahmin-non vegetarian, would go to teach at a female
college; why? only to sit beside lady lecturers and play with the lady
students? That is what he says as a cultural shock. In Delhi girls are
waiting for Santhosh?

Yesterday, when Gopalakrishnan wrote: BRAHMIN IS NOT BY BIRTH BY ONLY DEEDS
I thought, Gopalakrishnan is turning a new leaf, against his partner
NARAYANASAMY words. Today by culture definition he says that he is only
wearing a cow skin.

      How the women shall behave and wear dresses and react taught by that
institution appear for Santosh as culture shock and for Gopalakrishnan as
JUST A TRAVEL ONE MAN SHOW!!!!.  Great content that too who always boast as
a Brahmin.

Q2         Which are the most underrated cities in India?

Q     Disclaimer:  None of these places represent my hometown. Hence, no
potential biases.

KR   What does a 21year old boy and 80+ compiler want to say? PANDALAM IS
THE BEST? And how many did not visit these places and have their own
experiences?

Q3         If an airline flight is delayed overnight, does the airline have
to pay for the passengers' hotel stays?

Q        Mamta, I've discovered the finest online cab booking solution Wed

KR              For what it is written GOK. Local flights would not provide
any hotel accommodations to economy class passengers; you have to do what
you feel fit; or sleep at the airport. Even in international flights,
nowadays the system of accommodation at hotel is decreasing; as a matter of
fact, there will be only a girl, who just graduated, who will be dancing
around and no one to answer your doubts. Few reputable airlines do take
care of 1st class and Business class passengers.  Today airlines want to
make money, so, unless the flight is full, not even optimum, they find
excuses, to delay and not to fly, so wasting money over lodge
accommodations and star hotels are considered a loss. If that girl gives
the hotel address and date, I will check it up for her bluff.

Q4         Which city surprised you the most and why?

KR           There are so many cities in India like that; HAVE YOU SEEN
MADURAI?

Q5         Which countries are the most difficult for tourists to visit?

KR         Karthik and Gopalakrishnan do not know the truth of the world
already analysed and statistically published cities of the world where
living is not desirable:

23. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia — The capital city is going through a building
boom, but many of its citizens are suffering from extreme poverty.

22. Harare, Zimbabwe — Zimbabwe is in the midst of unprecedented upheaval
following the retirement of its longtime leader Robert Mugabe, and Harare
remains a highly volatile city.  Police Students Protest Harare Zimbabwe
photo. Zimbabwean police using rubber whips and tear gas break-up a
demonstration by several thousand students in central Harare Friday, May
29, 1998. Hundreds of students demonstrated outside Parliament in downtown
Harare for a second straight day Friday to demand the resignation of
President Robert Mugabe and his unpopular government.

21. Ashgabat, Turkmenistan — Blighted by chronic water shortages, Ashgabat
is an exceptionally hard place to live at times.

20. Lagos, Nigeria — Africa's largest city, Lagos has huge gulfs between
its rich and its poor, with many Nigerians wealthy from the oil industry
living right next to those in poverty.

19. Abuja, Nigeria — Nigeria's capital faces similar problems to Lagos and
suffers from high crime rates from intercommunal violence.

18. Dushanbe, Tajikistan — Dushanbe has become mildly more liveable in the
past year, according to Mercer, but the city still has major problems with
both poverty and energy shortages.

17. Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso — Safety is a major problem in the West
African capital, with terrorist attacks a constant threat. Just last month
16 people were killed and 80 were wounded in an attack on the city.

16. Dhaka, Bangladesh — One of the most populous cities on the planet,
Bangladesh's capital is incredibly poor and suffers from frequent
environmental issues, including widespread flooding.

15. Antananarivo, Madagascar — Madagascar may be known for its natural
beauty and abundant species of flora and fauna, but its capital city is a
slightly different story. Crime is rife, and political instability is a
major issue.

14. Tripoli, Libya — Following the collapse of the Gadhafi government in
2011, Libya's capital has been highly unstable and was carved up by two rival
warlords in 2015. It is also a major hub for refugees trying to enter
Europe.

13. Niamey, Niger — Governmental corruption and local poverty are rampant
in Niger's capital, which is a major stronghold for Islamist terrorism in
the region.

12. Bamako, Mali — Bordering Niger, Bamako is another African city plagued
with societal issues. It has grown rapidly in recent years, which has
exacerbated issues like poverty.

11. Nouakchott, Mauritania — Mauritania's capital, Nouakchott, is one of
few major cities located in the Sahara.

10. Conakry, Guinea — Situated on the Atlantic Ocean, Conakry is home to
more than 1.6 million people and growing.

9. Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo — Located on the Congo River,
Kinshasa has a turbulent history and has huge issues with infrastructure.
Widespread blackouts are common in the city of more than 11 million people.

8. Brazzaville, Congo — Across the river from Kinshasa, Brazzaville faces
many similar issues. In recent years, government corruption has triggered
huge protests in the city.

7. Damascus, Syria — After nearly a decade of civil war, it is unsurprising
that the quality of life in Syria's capital is low. The threat of military
strikes looms large at all times.

6. N'Djamena, Chad — The city in one of the world's poorest countries has
suffered at the hands of the militant Islamist group Boko Haram. Just this
week the group killed three Chadian soldiers.

5. Khartoum, Sudan — Sudan's capital is a hotbed for ISIS recruitment in
North Africa, and it also suffers major infrastructure issues. This month
there has been a major fuel shortage in the city.

4. Port Au Prince, Haiti — Eight years on from the earthquake that tore
Haiti apart, the country's capital is yet to recover, much of the city is
plagued by deadly gang violence, and poverty is widespread.

3. Sana'a, Yemen — Like Damascus, Yemen's capital is ravaged by a brutal
civil war. A recent outbreak of cholera has compounded Yemen's problems,
with more than 1 million people affected by the disease.

2. Bangui, Central African Republic — Since becoming independent from
France in 1960, the CAR has been highly unstable. Violent sectarian clashes
erupt regularly in the area.

*1. Baghdad, Iraq —* Baghdad remains the major city with the worst quality
of life globally. It has suffered severe infrastructural damage from
several wars and continual violence. It continues to face threats from ISIS.

UAE  is still a dangerous place where law is absent and rules are
interpretable; example; see the film: AADU JEEVITHAM real story that
happened; none in those places openly say their freedom of life as a good
citizen is not questionable.

USA:  Shooting indiscriminately does occur in all parts of the world; so
many in India die where they were present accidentally but we're dead; so,
it could happen to all or selective people whose Karma and Jadagam have a
bad 8th and 12th position. Gun culture is obvious but discipline in the USA
in spite of the corruption to0 a better extent is a wonder. Freedom of life
is good; freedom of life indirectly controlled by way of customs and habits
which all abide by.

K Rajaram  IRS     27724