I am envious about the paradigm aspired by Mr YMji. There cannot be one
bharata varsha unless it is the krutha yuga. There will be 56 nations; 560
languages; 5600 aspirations to conquer; 5million desires. So
oneness assignment is impossible. ut one love is feasible provided that all
love to gether; but.... Lebanon iran are there . KR IRS 26924