---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: N Sekar <nseka...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 28, 2024, 4:10 PM
Subject: Fwd - Defending our Faith is everyone's duty and not of a few only
To: Kerala Iyer <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, Rangarajan T.N.C. <
tncrangara...@yahoo.com>, Chittanandam V. R. <chittananda...@gmail.com>,
Narayanaswamy Sekar <nsekar...@gmail.com>, Mathangi K. Kumar <
mathangikku...@gmail.com>, Suryanarayana Ambadipudi <sn.ambadip...@gmail.com>,
Srinivasan Sridharan <sridhsriniva...@gmail.com>, Rama (Iyer 123 Group) <
kaviran...@gmail.com>

*Why is the Sangh silent*

Today when I went out for a morning walk, a friend, a staunch ritualistic
Hindu gentleman accompanied me. Discussion of national and international
issues and politics is everybody's favourite topic these days, so he too
started talking about the situation from Kashmir to Kairana and from Kerala
to Bengal.

I kept listening quietly. Suddenly he said, "Hindus are troubled in these
places. Why is the Sangh silent? What is the Sangh doing in this matter?"

Now I had to answer. I asked, "What is the Sangh?"

He said, "An organisation of Hindus."

I asked again, "So you are a Hindu?"

He said, "What kind of question is this? I am a staunch Sanatani Hindu."

Then I asked, "So are you associated with the Sangh?"

He said, "No."

I asked again, "Is your son, grandson, great-grandson or any relative
associated with the Sangh?"

 He said, "No.

My son is busy in his job, my grandchildren are settled abroad, and my
relatives are big businessmen. My children are busy in coaching."

I said, "Does this mean that RSS is an organisation of all Hindus except
you and your family?"

He said in irritation, "What has happened to you today? What are you
saying? This is not the situation of only me, 90% of the people of the
country are busy in their work. Why are you pointing fingers at me?"

I replied, "So according to you only 10% Hindus are associated with RSS?"

He said, "No, everyone in our ward is Hindu, the population is around
10,000. But only 10-15 people are seen in the RSS branch in the morning,
the rest are seen sometimes on festivals."

I asked, "Have you ever met them?"

He said, "No."

I asked, "Have you ever helped them?"

He said, "No."

 I asked, "Have you ever participated in their programs?"

He said, "No."

Then I said, "Then why so many expectations from the Sangh? Are all the
people of the Sangh unemployed?
Don't they have any work or family? You worry about your family and work,
and they too worry about their family and work, along with people like you?"

He got a little annoyed on hearing this. I said again, "Just because they
say Bharat Mata Ki Jai and Vande Mataram, do you expect them to do
everything? All the things that you all don't want to do despite being
capable, should the people of the Sangh do it?"

"Why should the people of the Sangh remain silent or neutral like you? Why
should they leave their homes and families and live only for you?"

"When they expect support from you, you consider them idle, ignore them,
abuse them by calling them communal. They are busy in making their
children's future, but don't take out time for the society and the country.
If they are from a Hindu organization, then you are also a Hindu, then why
is the duty that is theirs, not yours?"

"Remember, Bhagat Singh and Azad had to face death because at that time 90%
people like you were watching the tamasha.  If these 90% Hindus had woken
up then, the British would not have had the courage to hang them."

"If today's Hindus had even a little awareness, some people would not have
had the courage to oppose Vande Mataram and Bharat Mata ki Jai."

After this entire conversation, I decided that from now on I will fully
support the Sangh and participate in their programs. If possible, you too
should take out some time and try in this direction. 🙏
Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
<https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=NativePlacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_EmailSignatureGrowth_YahooMail:Search,Organize,Conquer&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000945&af_sub5=OrganizeConquer__Static_>