---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: N Sekar <nseka...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 3, 2024, 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [KeralaIyers] Fwd: [iyer123] Easy chair
To: <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, Gopa4411 <gopa4...@yahoo.in>,
Rangarajan T.N.C. <tncrangara...@yahoo.com>, Chittanandam V. R. <
chittananda...@gmail.com>, Narayanaswamy Sekar <nsekar...@gmail.com>,
Mathangi K. Kumar <mathangikku...@gmail.com>, Srinivasan Sridharan <
sridhsriniva...@gmail.com>, Rama (Iyer 123 Group) <kaviran...@gmail.com>

Thanks Sri G K for the write up.
Brought back memories of my (holi)days with my grandfather.

I too used to relish lying down on the wooden easy chair.

Unjal ( swings) was another item we loved to sit and sleep on - the long
wooden ones.
Modern flats don't have that big unjals as the hall space is limited.
Swinging on them was such a pleasure.

N Sekar
Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
<https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=NativePlacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_EmailSignatureGrowth_YahooMail:Search,Organize,Conquer&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000945&af_sub5=OrganizeConquer__Static_>

On Thu, Oct 3, 2024 at 8:36 PM, Rajaram Krishnamurthy