---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: N Sekar <nseka...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 5, 2024, 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: Destroying Nature's Destiny
To: <sridhsriniva...@gmail.com>, Rajaram Krishnamurthy <
keyarinc...@gmail.com>, Rama <kaviran...@gmail.com>, Yeddanapudi
Markandeyulu <yeddanapu...@gmail.com>
Cc: Kerala Iyer <keralaiy...@googlegroups.com>, Rangarajan T.N.C. <
tncrangara...@yahoo.com>, Chittanandam V. R. <chittananda...@gmail.com>,
Narayanaswamy Sekar <nsekar...@gmail.com>, Mathangi K. Kumar <
mathangikku...@gmail.com>, Suryanarayana Ambadipudi <sn.ambadip...@gmail.com

Thanks Srinivasan ji.

But it is no surprise as the brahmin community, the modern ones I mean,  is
perhaps the most selfish community that ever existed  and perhaps the most
spineless one. The more we are educated, the more these traits will be.
They are in direct proportion to each other. What matters to us is only the
" Green Card".

Not one will stand up because he is not sure whether there will  be others
to support him. We are such a shameless and selfish community - even if it
is bitter  to swallow, we will happily let our supporters down - only I and
my family counts is our attitude.

We will fight for which " Namam"  - tilak, the elephant should wear and go
to the Supreme Court, but will not lift our little fingers to defend our
Faith, country and community.

We are happy so long as we are treated as the first among the slaves but
don't mind being a slave.

Not only that, we will actively support anti Hindu, anti Bharat and anti
Brshmin crowd by dutifully seeing all the pictures and t v shows they
produce,  because what matters to us is our " pozhdhu pokku" and let the
country, religion and community be damned. Other communities would have
boycotted them and would have made them change.

Also we need to be seen to be secular - defending our Faith and country is
seen  by the educated mob amongst us, as not secular. We will take shelter
behind the argument

"Oh, I don't discuss politics or religion
Or
Oh, what purpose will be served by writing in the groups etc".

But will write on any other subject and will go to war with each other.
What purpose does it serve, nobody knows.

In any group if there are attacks on our country and religion, we
despicable Brahmin fellows will keep quiet - hiding out tails between our
hind legs, lest our interests be affected.

Don't have any hopes Sir.

At best, we will outsource our duties and responsibilities to God as if He
is on our back and call. We will not say we will fight and pray to Him to
help us but will sit tight.

We are a disgrace to ourselves.

N Sekar

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer
<https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=NativePlacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_EmailSignatureGrowth_YahooMail:Search,Organize,Conquer&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000945&af_sub5=OrganizeConquer__Static_>

On Sat, Oct 5, 2024 at 10:53 AM, Srinivasan Sridharan