After I changed the pooling to sum I run into this problem

 poolsize = (image_shape[0], image_shape[1])
        pooled_out = pool.pool_2d(
            input= self.input,
            ds=poolsize,
            ignore_border=True,
            mode= 'sum'
        )
        self.output = pooled_out

ERROR (theano.gof.opt): Optimization failure due to:
local_pool_dnn_alternative
ERROR (theano.gof.opt): node: Pool{ds=(20, 20), ignore_border=True, st=(20,
20), padding=(0, 0), mode='sum'}(HostFromGpu.0)

Knowing this:
Using gpu device 0: TITAN X (Pascal) (CNMeM is disabled, cuDNN 5105)
UserWarning: Your cuDNN version is more recent than the one Theano
officially supports. If you see any problems, try updating Theano or
downgrading cuDNN to version 5.
  warnings.warn(warn)