I have working installtion of cuda8 on my machine

$ nvidia-smi
Sat Feb  4 11:32:30 2017

|-------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+
| GPU  Name        Persistence-M| Bus-Id        Disp.A | Volatile Uncorr.
ECC |
| Fan  Temp  Perf  Pwr:Usage/Cap|         Memory-Usage | GPU-Util  Compute
M. |
|===============================+======================+======================|
|   0  GeForce GTX 970M    Off  | 0000:01:00.0     Off |
 N/A |
| N/A   54C    P0    22W /  N/A |      0MiB /  3016MiB |      0%
 Default |
+-------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+

| Processes:                                                       GPU
Memory |

|=============================================================================|
|  No running processes found

$ nvcc -V
nvcc: NVIDIA (R) Cuda compiler driver
Copyright (c) 2005-2016 NVIDIA Corporation
Built on Sun_Sep__4_22:14:01_CDT_2016
Cuda compilation tools, release 8.0, V8.0.44

but while Importing the theano it fails by asking for cuda7.5

Python 3.6.0 (default, Jan 16 2017, 12:12:55)

?         -> Introduction and overview of IPython's features.
%quickref -> Quick reference.
help      -> Python's own help system.
object?   -> Details about 'object', use 'object??' for extra details.

In [1]: import theano
ERROR (theano.sandbox.cuda): Failed to compile cuda_ndarray.cu:
libcudart.so.7.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
WARNING (theano.sandbox.cuda): CUDA is installed, but device gpu0 is not
available  (error: cuda unavailable)