Hi Ramana,

I tried executing only pygpu tests through script and it works.
*        import pygpu*
*        os.environ["DEVICE"] = "cuda0"*
*        print("Running pygpu tests")*
*        pygpu.test()*

However when I have theano.test() executed before pygpu.test() as in my
earlier post then I see the Context not registered error.

The error seen when device is not set is:
ERROR: Failure: RuntimeError (No test device specified.  Specify one using
the DEVICE or GPUARRAY_TEST_DEVICE environment variables.)

So as it appears to me this error is not due to the device config. Please
suggest if I misunderstood something.

Regards
Deepali