I am trying to use 'local_remove_all_assert' in theano.flag to remove this
error "  AssertionError: Scan has returned a list of updates. This should
not happen! Report this to theano-users (also include the script that
generated the error)" but still I am getting this error. Is this the right
way to disable this function:

* THEANO_FLAGS="floatX=float32,
optimizer_including=local_remove_all_assert" python Deep_RL_4.py*