Oh, right.

Then, I don't think it will be implemented.
And I don't think RepeatOp is optimized to use the GPU anyway.

Sorry about that

On 2018-05-03 06:01 PM, Kristjan Arumae wrote:
No, it only works with two vectors.  2 Matrixes is not supported in numpy either I don't think, since it is likely to mess up the output shape.

On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 4:03:15 PM UTC-4, Pascal Lamblin wrote:

    Does it work with two matrices?
    If so, you can try to use dimshuffle to make v a "row" instead of a
    "vector".

    On 2018-05-03 03:24 PM, Kristjan Arumae wrote:
     > An example of what I am doing:
     >
     > Here m is an fmatrix, and v is an ivector
     >
     > out = T.repeat(m, v, axis=0)
     >
     > The forward pass works fine, but there is no gradient code
    implemented.

     > This works fine when both inputs are vectors but not as above.
     >
     > I am not familiar with theano enough to fill in the missing code in
     > grad() for class RepeatOp().  Does anyone have suggestions as to a
     > workaround?  I have not found anything even remotely helpful so far.
     > I've tried using tile with scan, but to no end.
     >
     > Thanks.
     >
     > --
     >
     > ---
    send
     > an email to theano-users...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>
     > <mailto:theano-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>>.
    <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

-- Pascal Lamblin

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "theano-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to theano-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:theano-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

Pascal Lamblin