Hi Everyone,

Am so glad there is a place to talk about theano.

I dont if is an ideal choice for a *starter*, but I read that theano was
first , and that has great integration with keras.

Am trying to train this model to* generate images from captions* but am
getting a missing file when I try to start training *after this command*:

python alignDraw.py models/mnist-captions.json

This is the code repo:

*https://github.com/mansimov/text2image *

This is the block where the path is:

Error Message:

IOError: Unable to open file (unable to open file: name =
'/ais/gobi3/u/nitish/mnist/mnist.h5', errno = 2, error message = 'No such
file or directory', flags = 0, o_flags = 0)

I though I downloaded all the datasets required , any suggestions will be
more than welcome.

Thanks!

Keep Researching And Right On!

lml