Hi there,

Will your team maintain libgpuarray as well? I have a bug fix in pygpu but
haven't been merged:

https://github.com/Theano/libgpuarray/pull/589

Due to my employment arrangement, I need to seek approval before I can
submit any new PR to open source projects. Would you mind to merge and fix
it?
I don't care about the credits.

Best regards,
wonghang