|
The man best known for playing the loveable Cliff Huxtable has been
surprising some people with his harsh criticism of low-income blacks in the last
year. Bill Cosby took time out of the 12-city tour he's using to spread his
message of personal responsibility for an interview with ABC's 'Nightline.' Post | Chat
Cosby Interview: Story | "I couldn't care less what you think of me as long as you begin to execute
that which will save your children." -- June 2005
"I can't even talk the way these people talk, 'Why you ain't,' 'Where you is' ... and I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk." -- May 2004 "You've got to stop beating up your women because you can't find a job, because you didn't want to get an education and now you're (earning) minimum wage." -- July 2004 http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050629100509990009&ncid=NWS00010000000001 Ingrid B On The B Side Inc. P: 305.519.1369 E: [EMAIL PROTECTED] W: http://www.onthebside.com/ Check out upcoming B Side Events For Events Straight to your email Box Get on the B List by Clicking HERE 6/27 Mello Mondays featuring Amir Sulaiman 7/20 Give N Take Network Networking event Weekly: Mocha Soul Thursday JULY SCOOP Remeber: If you are a great floor cleaner the man who pays you to do so will never want you to do anything mor that clean his floors. ...unkown "Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It is beyond me." Zora Neale Hurston If for some strange reason you wish to leave us, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ---- LSpots keywords ?> ---- HM ADS ?> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
|
