|
I have officially partnered up with the Mocha Soul Crew to bring you the
Friday night party you have all been asking for in BROWARD. I hope you can make
it out.
E-Promotions provided by B Side Ent for rate info Email us @ [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please be sure to UPDATE your PROFILE below so you only get the emails you want For all B Side Event & Promotions visit www.onthebside.com Ingrid B On The B Side Inc. P: 305.519.1369 E: [EMAIL PROTECTED] W: http://www.onthebside.com/ Check out upcoming B Side Events For Events Straight to your email Box Get on the B List by Clicking HERE 8/17 Cunnilinguistics Erotic Poetry Night 8/19 Mocha Soul Fridays 8/20 INKA NIGHTS JULY SCOOP The Millions More Movement "Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It is beyond me." Zora Neale Hurston If for some strange reason you wish to leave us, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
|
