If for some strange reason you wish to leave us, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




Yahoo! Groups My Groups | TheBList Main Page

 

As we prepare on another journey of MelloMondays I can only state that...
This Monday January 30th is gonna be simply marvelous!!!!!

We have a very special Guest Performance from JTorae
J.IVY & Terrae Torrey
and Special Guest Appearance by Christa Bell & Big Brooklyn Red
It will be Ridiculous!!!!

You gotta check out
J. Torae & Christa Bell
www.JTorae.com & www.christabellonline.com
Do some reading up on our features
We are gonna be doing it up big with them...

Can't wait to see all of you this Monday...

Oh yeah we have a big show Monday February 6
Dedicated to the fellas... Ladies come out and Celebrate our brothers...
We are Featuring Miami's Own
Mr Marcus Blake
www.marcusblake.com
w/ Live Band and all...
This night is all about Marcus Blake don't forget...

Also we have special guest performances from:
Will Da Real One, Dahlak Braithwaite and Amir Sulaiman
all from HBO Def Poetry...
www.willdarealone.com / www.amirsulaiman.com / www.thisisdahlak.com
Do some reading up on our features...
If you remember what Amir Sulaiman did last year you will not miss this show
believe me... Have I ever steered you wrong... Exactly...!!!


Forward this to all of your friends. A lot of you have been & I appreciate it.
Be part of our amazing buzz.
 
 Ingrid B
On The B Side
www.onthebside.com
www.ingridbonline.com

" I sit on a mans back choking and making him carry all the while assuring myself and others that I am sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by any means necessary except getting off his back...Leo Tolstoy"


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to