Title: AOL Email
 Lady Of The House, chapter one
Date: 12/17/99 11:04:01 PM Central Standard Time
From: Beverly LaCroix

Chapter One
SisterDance

Bramwell and Daphne were sitting alone, not speaking, not looking at one another, but the tension was so thick it could be cut with a knife. Daphne had confronted Bramwell with his infidelity, and the scene that had followed had been anger-charged to the point where Daphne had come close to stabbing him with the scissors she had in her hand. She had been sewing a dress for Josette as a surprise...

Come one come all Mortals who are willing to stick their neck out for a vampire to feed upon.  We will be willing to share our Dark Gift to you mortals if you pass our test.

Vampire fangs Gothic jewelry Gothic
Gothic decor Gothic shoes