Throughout the centuries, Lestat has many aliases.  Most of it is used to
open account in banks, some of it is used to book  hotel rooms. Pay special
attention to his aliases, who knows, one day, you  might actually find Lestat.

Lestat de Valois
The alias the mortal Lestat uses when he goes to Paris to become  an actor.
The actors didn’t know about my family, and in favor of the very  simple
Lestat de Valois, which meant nothing actually, I’d dropped my real  name, de
Lioncourt. (TVL)

Sebastian Melmoth
An alias Lestat uses to book a hotel room in London.
I had almost no money with me, thanks to my recklessness and  madness, so I
used my considerable powers of persuasion with the clerks of  venerable old
Claridge’s so that they accepted the number of my credit  account, though I had
no card to verify it, and upon my signature ---  Sebastian Melmoth, one of my
favorite aliases. (TOBT)

Baron Van Kindergarten
An alias Lestat uses to book a room at the Ritz Hotel in Paris.
Then I headed for the snow-covered Place Vendome, which contained  the very
same palaces which it had in my day, and under the alias of Baron  Van
Kindergarten, ensconced myself in a lavish suite at the Ritz. (TOBT)

Standford Wilde
One of the aliases that Lestat uses for legal purposes.
All the remain assets of Mr. Gregor were now transferred to my other  name
--- which by the way was Stanford Wilde, for all that it matters now.  (TOBT)

Lestan Gregor
With this name Lestat transfers ten million dollars to the  account of Raglan
James. It was meant as a bribe to get James to return  Lestat’s body after
the allotted time. James fails to return the body and  uses Lestat’s alias to
acquire the money via computer after it reverts  back to Lestat’s account.
The following evening I completed all the necessary papers for this  transfer
of ten million in American dollars, and sent these papers by  messenger to
the back in Washington, along with Raglan James’s  photo-identification card,
and a full reiteration of instructions in my  own hand, and with the signature
of Lestan Gregor, which for various  reasons, was best name to be used for the
entire affair.(TOBT)

Lionel Potter

One of the aliases Lestat uses in France when he makes business
transactions.
A new credit card had been imprinted for me under one of my Paris  aliasaes,
Lionel Potter, and a wallet of traveler’s checks had been  prepared. (TOBT)

Sheridan Blackwood
This is the alias Lestat uses to board the Queen Elizabeth 2  when in pursuit
of Raglan James.
We ourselves will go through the regular boarding process with out  new
identification. Oh, I’ve selected our name already. Afraid I had to do  it. I
dop
hope you don’t mind. You’re an American named Sheridan  Blackwood.(TOBOT)

Isaac Rummel
One of Lestat’s aliases, which he uses to book a room in the  Manhattan hotel
where he and David meet to discuss the Devil.
My clothes. There’s a stash of them here under