Okay this story is short, silly, and about the fastest thing I have
ever written. If people actually enjoy it, perhaps there will be more.
(okay there already are)

Disclaimer, obviously in the real world I'm not a mouse, vampire or
otherwise. There just had to be a story to go along with my avatar ;)
(Hhich ketrya was so kind as to make for me)

I've read enough other people's stories to know the drill, James
Parriot and Barney Cohen created the series and now a bunch of big
scary corporate people own it (sony-tristar, paragon, etc).

And just in case there are still copyright concerns this entire series
is parody

The mosuepire including the term is my original creation as are these
stories...blah, blah, blah

Anyone wants to borrow my silly idea all you have to do is ask nicely,
and give me credit.
________________________________

Forever Mouse

By

Vampiremouse

Mouse lives in nightclub, vampires all around. One day, silly vampire
gets very drunk on bloodwine, grabs little mousey by the paw and
dangles her in air. Mousey is scared and bites the nasty vampire.
Other vampire laughs, at first vampire, calling him Carouche. Vampire
is very drunk on bloodwine, big fight happens. Little mousey gets
crushed and would have died...but for landing in puddle of vampire
blood. Mousey starts drowning in puddle, wakes up and finds blood much
more yummy then cheese. New vampire mouse scurries back into walls
with complete first meal, but misses cheese, glorious cheese.

In the raven there is always enough blood for the small appetite of a
vampire mouse.

She was brought across
In some human year
Preys on vampires