Fledglings,
?

This Month we are going to look into the art of the Vampire Bite.? Hope you
Fledglings will enjoy this month.? Please Chat and Post anything Vampire only
on Halloween do we do Everything that Bumps in the Night.? Please Post anything
like which Vampire of the Month you would like to see.? I will await your
Post.? I can also post any Drawings or Photos you have done or Fan Fiction to
the Web Site so please start Posting that is your Cryptwork my Fledglings.?
?
?
PSS (Blood Trail) "Right Fang Gal" If you have anything to Encourage or
Fledglings please Post anything Vampire.? And Please ALL of you Visit the Dark
Gift on You Tube where I have Two Logos I am working on to see which is best to
start in my Videos that I hope I can start soon. Our Little Coven is starting
to expand.? Please be part in it.?
?
?
Peace in the Shadows,