This is AWESOME!!! Thank you Joyce and Dave.

Hi,

I wanted to make it easier for all who wish to listen to this
historical debate, here is a direct link. http://www.kpfk.org to
click the "listen live" link it is at the TOP of the page next
to the "GO" button, it is small black letters and might be hard
to find for some. It will automatically launch your version of
real player.

You will need the "RealPlayer" to listen to the program
from the above link. The direct link to download it if
needed is here.
http://forms.real.com/real/realone/realone.html?dc=103102101&type=dl&beta_bypass=true&bbits=true&src=realplayer,020930r1choice_c1,020905r1cp_choice_1

For help finding WHEN it will air in your area, click this link
to find a great US "time zone" map. (Note: if you use norton
antivirus it may give you a "illegal script" notice, it is ok to
allow it to pass, I did a scan and did not find it harmful).
http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-usa12.html

*******[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote********