Senate filibuster being organized on Bush war resolution, 10-2

Sen. Robert Byrd is considering a filibuster against the war resolution of
the Administration. His office is taking a poll on whether he should do this.
Please call Sen. Byrd (1-800-839-5276) and ask him to filibuster the war
resolution.
  Please also call your U.S. Senator and ask them to support a
filibuster. You may use the same 800 number.

We need to swamp these offices to urge them on. A filibuster may be the only
impediment to the war plans and it may spark demonstrations of support in DC
and around the country. Finally please circulate this to others so that it
can be widely distributed.

Sacramento-Yolo Peace Action
909 12th St., # 118
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 448-7157 phone
(916) 448-7159 fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.sacpeace.org

"THE MERIA HELLER SHOW "- Now in Over 60 Countries!
check it out at : <A HREF="http://www.meria.net/">www.Meria.net</A>
& check out  <A HREF="http://66.40.97.181/">www.meriaheller.com</A>
<A HREF="http://www.meriaheller.com/donate.html">Don't support media that lies to you! Click here!</A>
Peace is the ONLY choice. It CAN happen if we want it.