--- Begin Message ---

--- Begin Message --- I have received a good bit of email from you via Gdnson.  It appears that someone is spamming us using the Gdnson email address.  My only conclusion is you must have a tracking device for forwarded emails from this address.  I

I have received many complaints from many of my emails list that they have received
email from Gdnson but Gdnson says he did not send it.  Please make sure that all email that you have a copy of from any and all of my emails are removed from your system.

If it is not you, my apologies.  But if it is I hope you would understand.  I like you thinks the whole world should know what is going on in the country today, but many of my email listings dont necessary hold the same views that I do.  Consequently I am very selective on what I send out.  I would trust you feel the same.

thanks in advance for your consideration.
--- End Message ---
--- End Message ---