THE POWER HOUR  FLASH FACTS
LISTEN LIVE to The Power Hour with Joyce & Dave ?

7:00 A.M. through 10:00 A.M. ? CT    Mon.-Fri.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!
WHRI will be gone after Dec 27, 2002

Join Joyce & Dave!

NEW Shortwave Frequencies:
LIVE 7 ? 11 AM CST
WWRV 12.172 & 9.320
AND the replay 9 ? 12 PM on 5.050

NEWEST STATION as of MONDAY  - NOVEMBER the 4th!
WBPS ? AM 890 in Boston!
WEEK DAYS  8 ? 10 AM   Eastern Time!
Satellite:
G1, T17, 5.58 narrow band
or G9, T2, 7.3 narrow band
Local Stations on http://ThePowerHour.com or http://GCNLive.com

FLASH FACTS news update:
Ed ? On December 15th I was so desperate to stop the excessive number of
?Pop-Ups?, from the numerous sites I visit hourly, that I made the fatal
mistake of downloading a free internet program from NoAds.com.  I never
download from the Internet - - I KNOW better, but the temptation became too
great in my effort to rid myself of ?pop-ups?.        B-I-G Mistake!
Immediately following this download I lost access to all of my desktop and
computer program commands.  ?Start-up? even became a ?pop-up? that would not
work! I could not get to my control panel ? another pop-up.  My hard drive
became contaminated and since I did not do regular back-ups I lost it
all - - - including my email address books!
Since I am still recovering from this error in good judgment, FLASH FACTS
will not resume until January 2003. The following is a two-week guest
schedule to tide everyone over until then.
Have a Happy and Blessed Christmas Season and God Bless Us, Everyone.
Marie Gunther, Producer-The Power Hour & The Riley Report

TPH-FLASH FACTS:
Coming to TPH the week of:   DECEMBER 23 ? DECEMBER 27:

"The News They Seem to Lose," according to talk host Joyce Riley vonKleist.

MONDAY - DECEMBER 23: MARK WAPLE and BOB JONES expose current Veteran abuses
and expose the Pentagon's culpability.

TUESDAY - DECEMBER 24:  RE-BROADCAST of an earlier program with Clayton and
Miracle2Soapbigstep.com

WEDNESDAY - DECEMBER 25: MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY:
REBROADCAST of KATHERINE ALBRECHT, founder of NO CARDS, returns to TPH with
critical updates to the degree of tracking and the latest vehicles used to
"track" purchases and people.
http://www.NoCards.org

THURSDAY - DECEMBER 26:  MORIA DOLAN M.D., conducts a public radio forum on
forced Smallpox vaccinations by taking your questions and providing the
critical answers.

FRIDAY - DECEMBER 27: DR. RIC LIVA discusses ways to boost our immunity in
these uncertain times and how to protect yourself from illness and
ultimately disease.
http://www.verifiedquality.com
ORDER LINE: 1-800-797-3697

Coming to TPH the week of:   DECEMBER 30 to JANUARY 3:

?News They Hope and Pray You Don?t Hear,? according to talk host Dave
vonKleist

MONDAY - DECEMBER 30:  NEWS and INFORMATION with Listener Comment

TUESDAY - DECEMBER 31:  Investigative reporter KELLY OMEARA takes a look
back into 2002 with Insight Magazine's breaking news stories, which the
regular news failed to report, plus a peek into 2003.
http://www.InsightMag.com

WEDNESDAY - JANUARY 1:  LIVE on NEW YEAR's DAY with NEWS and INFORMATION
with Listener Comment

THURSDAY - JANUARY 2:  Attorney LINDA KENNEDY  address the rise of another
government cartel - -  "Prison Industry" -- slave labor, prisoners-for-
profit and more.
http://hometown.aol.com/wbflegal/myhomepage/index.html

FRIDAY - JANUARY 3: Author JUDY GRAY shares "Supermarket Remedies" that
could protect your health or possibly save your life.
An on-air New Year's product special will be announced.
http://ThePowerHour.com
ORDER LINE:  1-877-817-9829

Good Thought For The Holidays From ThePowerHour Team

We have a list of folks we know, all written in a book,
And every year at Christmas time we go and take a look.
And that is when we realize that these names are a part
Not of the book they?re written in, but of our very heart.

For each one stands for someone who has crossed our path some time,
And in that meeting they?ve become the ?Rhythm of our Rhyme?
And while it sounds fantastic for us to make this claim,
We really feel we are composed of each remembered name.

And while you may not be aware of any special link,
Just meeting you has shaped our life more than you can think,
For once we?ve met somebody, the years cannot erase
The memory of a pleasant word or of a friendly face.

So never think our Christmas Wish is just a mere routine
Of names upon a Christmas list forgotten in between.
For when we send a Christmas Wish that is meant for you
It?s because you?re on that list of folks we?re indebted to.

For we are but a total of the many folks we have met,
And you happen to be one of those who we prefer never to forget.
And whether we have known you for many years or few,
In some way you have had a part in shaping what we do.

And every year when Christmas comes we realize anew
The biggest gifts that life can give is meeting folks like you.
May the Spirit of Christmas that forever and ever endures
Leave its richest blessings in the heart of you and yours.

Have a Merry Christmas and we will be with you in 2003!

###

TALKBACK to Joyce and Dave:  Internet web page: http://ThePowerHour.com
E-mail:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Snail-mail:  PO Box 85, Versailles, MO  65084
To order or obtain information regarding sponsors to The Power Hour:
1-877-817-9829 or  1-877-485-3838

TALKBACK to Marie, Producer:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Comments about any of TPH shows, guests or requested guests can be made to:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

HOW TO LISTEN LIVE:

?How do I access the archives to listen to one of these informative radio
shows that I missed??  Answer:  It is simple!  Go to http://www.M2Ktalk.net
and contact Rod ? he will give you an immediate password to enter and
voila!?? you are in the archived radio show section!  With this password you
can listen to any or all of the shows on the calendar.   If you are in a
hurry call Rod at 559-271-8811 and he will give you a verbal password.  The
archives cost a lot of money monthly to maintain, especially when they
receive many listeners, and for any size donation this keeps the archives
available to everyone so mail ? even a couple of bucks in an envelope to:
HASAH, 5555 W. Paul Ave., Fresno, CA 93722, will give you unlimited access.

Visit http://GCNLive.com for FREE Internet downloads, AM/FM affiliates in
your local area or archive access.

HOW TO ACCESS ARCHIVE:
Visit http://www.m2ktalk.net to access the ?Inner Circle of Friends? where
May 1st archives are now kept.  Please donate and support Rod Moyses?s
tremendous efforts to keep the archives available for all GCN programs.  In
addition, Rod offers a variety of options to acquire copies of your favorite
radio program ? order by phone 559-271-8811 ? or donate by phone!

THE POWER HOUR ? FLASH FACTS is a FREE weekly email alert dedicated to
concerned citizens everywhere ? what precious few liberties remaining today
are thanks to YOU!  We are marching together, so let us force multiply by
making private email lists and forwarding this critical information on to
others!
Knowledge is Power and we have influence  - only when we use it!

To Subscribe to ThePowerHour  List:

Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (and only to this email address)
with the following command in the body of your email message
(substitute your email address for the fake one in the following command):
subscribe thepowerhourflashstats
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Leave the subject field blank
You will receive instructions on how to verify your subscription.
Hit the reply button and copy and paste the authorization command into the
top of the reply, it must be the first line in the email body. Again, leave
the
subject line blank. You will the get another confirmation that you are
subscribed.

Thank you for supporting Joyce and Dave and ThePowerHour!