Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 9:42 PM
Subject: TAKE AMERICA BACK!!!~ NOT TIL REVELATION 19:11 AFTER ALL THIS IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Shalom v'khesed b'shem Y'shua HaMesheack aleyick! = Grace and peace to you all in the name of Y'shua thee Messiah

Justice Felix Frankfurter -U.S. Supreme Court
"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise their power from behind the scenes."

World War III is being fought NOW. It is being fought with "Information Warfare" using psychological warfare, sophisticated mind control techniques, propaganda, misinformation, intimidation, fear, and manipulation. It is, in fact, a usually quiet war being fought mostly with silent weapons... but it will become very loud and very destructive. "Ordo Ab Chao" dictates that the old order be completely and thoroughly destroyed before the "new order," the Third Wave, or Third Way, can be established.
WILLIAM COOPER IN his WEB-SITE HOUR OF THE TIME 2,001.

ON YOUR WALLS, JERUSALEM, I HAVE SET WATCHMEN. DAY OR NIGHT THEY MUST NEVER BE SILENT  ---
Isaiah 62:6
(THE JERUSALEM BIBLE )
BO RUACH ELOHIM ----COME SPIRIT  OF G*D ! !
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
(2Peter 1:20)
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2Timothy 3:16,17)

PSALM 105:15, EPHSNS 6:12;
1 JOHN 2:26,27;
REVELATION 3:7-13; 14:14;
2 THESS. 2:10-12;  JAMES 4:4; REVL. 14:14-16, REVL. 20: 1, 4 & 5, 10; 1 JOHN 2:26,27
TRULY READ HIS WORD IF YOU DARE ! ! ! ! ~

<<image/jpeg>>