  • "In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
    Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in
    Time, July 20th, l992.
  • "The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."
    President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - In a speech made to Columbia University on Nov. 12, 1963, ten days before his assassination.
  • "We live in a dirty and dangerous world. There are some things the general public does not need to know and shouldn't. I believe democracy flourishes when the government can take legitimate steps to keep its secrets, and when the press can decide whether to print what it knows."
    -- Katherine Graham, Washington Post publisher and Bilderberger
  • "The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps."
    U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1994
  • "Private land ownership ... contributes to social injustice.... Public control of land use is therefore indispensable."
    -- United Nations "Habitat I" Conference Report, 1976.
  • "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
  • "All governments are run by liars and nothing they say should be believed."
    I.F. Stone.

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!