Title: A Measure of Guilt

Series: Among the Living.  This is the first story in
the 3-part series.

Author: Cousin Shelley

Fandom: Van Helsing

Archive: I'll do it myself when the site comes back
up, Peja.

Feedback: I'd really Love it if you'd send some. :) 
You can email it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or do it at
WWOMB, either's fantastic. 

Warnings: None, really, except maybe the first sparks
of feeling between two men.  Pre-slash, I suppose. I'm
growing to hate labels, though I guess they're
necessary.  I'm guessing PG-13.

Summary: After Carl and Gabriel leave Transylvania for
home, they react differently to the hell they've just
been through.  This is not a heavily plotted story, I
think mostly because two other VH series I'm currently
working on have so much plot and historical content. 
I like pathos a lot, and this is the story where I
*really* indulge myself, because I can, and because
sometimes one needs to. 
   
Beta readers:  Thanks to Melissa_actress and IceAngel
for the wonderful comments and critique they offered
with this story. It's a better story for their
involvement with it. If you find something wrong, it's
not because they didn't try. I probably changed
something after they were done. :)

-------------------
Cousin Shelley 
Yahoo IM:  csnshelley
http://www.geocities.com/csnshelley
http://www.livejournal.com/users/cousinshelley/







                
__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search.
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/S.QlOD/3MnJAA/Zx0JAA/kkxxlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to