I'm new.
NAME OR NIC:
DeeBee or Juko, whichever floats yer boat.
EMAIL:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
FANDOMS & PAIRINGS OF INTEREST:
BtVS, little dinky shows like Beadtmaster and Andromeda, random movies.
ARE YOU A READER AND/OR WRITER:
Mostly reader. I write, but not for sharing. ;o
WRITER'S PERMISSION TO ARCHIVE: Blank?
DO YOU WRITE GENERAL/HETERO/SLASH:
Predominately slash, but I do have a few het OTP's.
RARE PAIRING IN THIS OR OTHER FANDOMS THAT I WANT TO SEE:
I have a horrible Zad/Voden[Beastmaster] craving, but I don't know why. And it's absolutely nowhere to be found.
DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE YOU WOULD LIKE INCLUDED IN THE SHARED FILES: (If so, plese go to the bookmarks section and add it)
No.
HOW DID YOU FIND US (group directory/website link/???)
Googled for "The Rundown Slash." xD
OTHER COMMENTS
Well, the email told me to send this. I'm new. Hi.
this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
