Title: Brotherly Love
Author: CaliaDragon
Fandom: Buffy/The Fast and the Furious
Rating: FRAO
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of Buffy or the characters from the Fast and the Furious. I am a fan and this is my way of showing my deep appreciation for the work their creators and actors have provided me.
Warnings: AU, Rape, Child Abuse, Underage sex, Non-Canon interpretations of events, violence, language, torture, slash, Crossover. That's just the first chapter.
AN/Spoilers: Buffy Season 2: The Pack. The Fast and The Furious: Several things, but I have changed key elements of the movie. Jesse will not die and Brian told the crew the truth about himself before he got any further involved with Dom. Tran was the only one that ended up getting arrested and Brian quit his job. Please note that I have never seen but a few scenes from TFATF, what I know is ninety percent fanon. However, this does not mean that I do not have someone looking out for the movie and making sure that I do not change things to greatly. All Canon related and proper characterization goes to Amy Thanks.
I know a great deal about Buffy and as usual I am changing things to suit my needs and wants. Angel was more involved in the Harvest in this universe than he was in the show. He and Xander are not enemies! They are friends. There is no clause in the curse.
Pairings: Brian/Dom, Hints of Kyle/Xander, Rome/Leon, Buffy/Angel, Xander/Gunn/Wesley, Jesse/Vince. Letty/Spike, Mia/Dru, Willow/Oz/Tara
Part: 4/?
Archive: Those with prior permission and those who ask are welcome to the fic. Any list I send it to has automatic permission to archive. Otherwise you can read it at http://brain-insane.com/beyond/viewstory.php?sid=2088
Feedback: That would be lovely, thanks. You can send it back on list, at the archive or at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AN 2: I have decided to incorporate Roman into this fic. I also want to make it clear that only The Fast and the Furious universe will be close to canon. Buffy has had canon screwed with completely. Angel will not leave Sunnydale, since his curse is permanent. Also I should make it clear that in this universe Dru and Spike have always been with their Sire. They are the reason that Angel is so different than he has been. Dru is obsessed with Xander, but not in a bad way. They were on patrol in the first chapter so they were not there to see what had been done to Xander.
___________________________________________________________________
Chapter4: Visitation
Two days later…
Xander was sitting on the front porch watching everyone talking and laughing. The last few days had been surreal for him. There had been no yelling or screaming, except for Letty, though Dom had assured him that that was usual. The others had been impressed that Xander hadn't been intimidated by Letty. Xander, however, was used to women like Letty. Tough women who could and would beat the shit out of you give the least bit of provocation. After all one of his best friends was the ruling queen of Sunnydale High, another was a slayer, and one of their newest additions was Faith, another Slayer, Letty reminded him a great deal of Faith. He hoped that they never ended up in the same room as one another. They would kill each other within a few minutes.
"Xan, you got a visitor." Leon called from across the yard. Xander looked over in surprise and gasped at the sight that greeted him.
"Dru!" He called, before surging to his feet and across the yard to her.
"Hello my Kitten," Dru said happily as she lifted him off his feet and kissed his forehead gently.
Everyone gapped at the seemingly slight woman lifting Xander into her arms as though he were a child. When she placed him back on his feet she purred softly. "I am very vexed with Daddy my Kitten. He wouldn't let me eat the bad puppies for hurting you. Silly Daddy said they would make me sick. Then he wouldn't let me play jump rope with their insides. Isn't that just mean Kitten?" Dru asked with a pout.
Xander laughed in disbelief. "Yeah Dru, that's mean. How did you get here?"
"I stole a lovely demons car. He made water when I smiled at him and asked for the keys. Then he ran away." Dru said with a giggle. Xander snickered; Dru had that effect on a lot of demons.
Brian and Dom shared a look, the woman just talked about killing someone and stealing a car, she lifted Xander like he weighed nothing and Xander didn't think it was out of the ordinary. What the hell was going on?
"So who's your friend Xander?" Jesse asked as he grinned at the pair.
"This is Dru, she owns me. Dru this is Jesse, he's family so don't eat him okay?" Xander said with a charming grin. Jesse blinked in confusion, he wasn't the only one.
"But Kitten there are many ways to eat someone, I think he would taste very good," Dru purred sensually.
"Hey go get someone else to eat he's mine," Vince said as he walked over and wrapped his arms around Jesse from behind.
Dru giggled and hugged Xander again. "Kitten, you doing better, but you mustn't let the fire get out of control, rest rest rest. Pretty Kitten watched over by the lovely light and the Growly Bear. Can I meet your Light and the Bear Kitten?"
"Is she nuts or what?" Letty asked from where she was sitting nearby.
"Letty," Mia hissed in annoyance.
"It's alright sweetling, I'm quite insane, but Spikey says it makes me fun at parties," Dru said with a bright smile, before she turned back to Xander, who was barely containing a giggle.
"Dom, Brian come and meet Dru." Xander said in a choked voice. Brian grinned at the twinkle he could see in Xander's eyes as he got closer.
"Dru, this is my Brother Brian and his mate Dom," Xander said with a smile at the pair.
Both Dom and Brian smiled and nodded in greeting. "What did you mean when you said she owned you?" Leon asked suddenly.
"He's my kitten Daddy said I could keep him for my very own. I could love him and hug him, but I decided not to call him George," Dru answered sweetly.
"Angel's been letting you watch Looney Tunes again hasn't he?" Xander asked between chuckles.
"Yes, one day I'm going to catch me a wabbit," Dru said with a giggle.
The team could only gape at them in astonishment. Xander grinned wildly and was about to say something else when a car came to a screeching halt in front of the house. Xander snickered at the look on the face of the first man.
"Wes, don't you know not to let Spike drive by now?" he asked highly amused.
"Do sod of Xander," Wesley said in return glaring at the boy for laughing at him.
Xander merely snickered. "How the hell are ya whelp?" Spike asked as he crossed the yard and lifted the boy off his feet and into a hug. Xander squeaked and laughed after Spike put him back on his feet.
"Careful Spikey, the Kitten is still shivering in the red," Dru told the younger vampire sternly.
"Oy, sorry about that Pet, I didn't hurt you did I?" Spike asked as he looked Xander over.
"Nah, I'm okay. Everyone this is Spike and Wesley. Friends from back in hell, I mean Sunnydale," Xander said with a snicker. The two men merely rolled their eyes.
--
Beyond Canon
http://brain-insane.com/beyond
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=beyondcanon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/caliadragon
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=xanderslashvs1
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=c_s_a_g
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/X_P_C
http://www.fanfiction.net/~caliadragon
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xander-fluff
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whoneedsthesun
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/caliadragondp
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xander_Fiction
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPSSR
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SXFQF
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChallengesAllChallenges
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/happy_endings_r_us
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/lists/bittersweet_endings
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ReferenceandResearch
http://groups.msn.com/XanderHarrisandHisMen
Scribe; Goddess Of Erotica
http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles
Edi
http://www.geocities.com/edibbea
this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
