Hello All;
 
The last few days I have been unable to write so I have been reading, all that I have been reading is Sentinel based fic.  I love it! So it gave me this idea.   In 90% of the fic it has Blair having trouble with the police after TSbyBS so I thought why not change that.
 
So heres the challenge:
 
Blair returns to the precienct and finds that even cops that weren't accepting of him before are treating him with respect.  Jim realizes that no one is questioning how he knows things he shouldn't. 
 
He also has annonymous people fighting to help him get his job back and even gets a chance to present his 'alternate' dissertation. 
 
Where the challenge comes in is how does Jim respond to Dr. Sandburg and the fact that he is now having to compete for his Guide's attention.  How far does he go to make it clear that Blair is his and his alone?
 
Calia

--
Beyond Canon
http://brain-insane.com/beyond
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=beyondcanon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/caliadragon
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=xanderslashvs1
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=c_s_a_g
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/X_P_C
http://www.fanfiction.net/~caliadragon
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xander-fluff
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whoneedsthesun
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/caliadragondp
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xander_Fiction
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPSSR
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SXFQF
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChallengesAllChallenges
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/happy_endings_r_us
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/lists/bittersweet_endings
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ReferenceandResearch
http://groups.msn.com/XanderHarrisandHisMen


Scribe; Goddess Of Erotica
http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles
Edi
http://www.geocities.com/edibbea


this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/




Yahoo! Groups Links

Reply via email to