Title: Leverage and Momentum (Sequel to Spin, link
below)

Author: Cousin Shelley

Fandom: Van Helsing

Pairing: Carl/Gabriel Van Helsing 

Rating: Adults Only (slash warning)

Archive: I'll put it up at WWOMB, anyplace else ask
please

Feedback: Sure as hell! I'd love to know what you
think: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

URL: http://www.geocities.com/csnshelley

Warnings, Notes: If you're not of legal age or slash
(sex amongst men) squicks you, shoogoway.

This story is a sequel to Spin 
(http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/viewstory.php?sid=8937
OR
http://www.geocities.com/csnshelley/spin.html)

and relies heavily on events in that story. You should
read Spin first if you don't want to shake your head a
lot and wonder "what the hell is *that* about." 

Both stories are intended to be read only by adults.
Don't like Van Helsing, Carl/Van Helsing slash or
you're not all grown up, shoogoway.

The first 1/10th of this story, several drafts ago,
was previously posted a few places as the first
chapter of a story with a different title. Do me a big
favor. Ignore that. That atrocity was committed by my
evil clone whom I've captured and banished to the
deepest, darkest space my rocket-probe will reach. 

Thanks to xandri for reading and offering up her
comments with the occasional bit of wit. I loves her. 

Disclaimer: Don't own 'em, no money's being made, no
disrespect intended. The exception is Brother Caleb
who is my creation, and who rarely gets the respect he
thinks he deserves. And hey, this marks his third
appearance in one of my Van Helsing stories. He is not
impressed.

This isn't in chapters, but I had to break it up
because I'm afraid Yahoo would truncate it.

Cousin Shelley

Purple Prose--http://www.geocities.com/csnshelley
David Wenham
Daily--http://www.livejournal.com/community/daisy_daily/
Crap--http://www.livejournal.com/users/cousinshelley/

Carl and the Beholder shook their heads while the
chicken feigned indifference. -- Splice Outtakes,
nikoru sanzo



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to