Hurtin'
by PEJA
Fandom: Stargate
Pairing: Daniel Jackson/Jack O'Neill, Cameron
Mitchell/Daniel Jackson
Rating: FRM
Summary Cameron reflects on how his relationship with
Daniel was born. An answer to the 60 second porn
Challenge, but softened a bit
Note: Written to christen the
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LtCameronMitchellsStargate/
list
Archive: Makebelieve


I'm his dirty little secret.

Have been since a week after we met, Ah, not a full
out dirty little secret at first, At first we were
just really good friends. Okay so I was hoping for the
occasional fuck buddy encounter from the beginning,
but Daniel's heart belonged to another.

So it wasn't until General O'Neill decided to leave
SG1 command. Retirement, he said.

But he was retiring from more than SG!. He was
retiring from Daniel as well, and that broke the
sensitive man's heart. Took the spark right out of him
and left him a gasping husk of empty.

Might not have been the right and proper thing to do,
but damn, seeing Daniel in such a world of agony, just
wasn't right either.

So I coaxed him out of the base one night. Took him
out to dinner. A little Italian place that didn't
believe in enough light to see what ya were eating.

Whoever that might be.

Can't say it was a planned seduction.  Well, not
intentionally planned, at least. Daniel was picking at
his food. More or less pushing it around his plate and
hell, the man looked so damn heart broken. I figured
he couldn't refuse a bit off my plate, so I cut up one
of those tiny meat balls and prodded his lips with the
damn thing. 

He didn't open his mouth, though. The red sauce
painted his pouting lips while he pondered the ground
beef pebble until, with a defeated chuckle, he
accepted the tempting morsel.

"Good?" I asked as he chewed and swallowed.

A sad little smile curved his lips and he nodded,
"Yeah, good."

Taking that as a positive sign I forked a mouthful of
pasta up and aimed for his mouth again. Might have
been the instinct to avoid injury, those damn forks
can do a lot of damage in the wrong hands, but he
accepted that as well, a bit of sauce dribbling onto
his chin.

I reached out and scooped the sauce away with the tip
of my finger, thoughtlessly licking it off. 

Daniel watched my finger disappear into my mouth like
a starving man. The intensity of his watchful gaze
held me in check for a long moment.

I swallowed hard, finally, and glanced down at my
plate. "Sorry..."

Daniel can move like a cougar,  quick and silent. I
found that out right quick when he hooked the leg of
my chair with his foot and dragged me close. 

My eyes shot to his, and he arched a brow at me,
asking.

Rushed breathing parted my lips and he took that as an
affirmative, claiming my lips with a testing brush of
his lips. His lips broke with mine, then moved back
for a slightly longer brush. I was ready for the next,
my tongue darting out to slid across his lower lip. 

He retaliated, and the heat was rocketing to my groin
as he deepened the kiss.

After a long tasting and exploring kiss, he broke a
fraction of an inch away, his heated gaze stabbing
into mine. "Good?" he asked, mimicking the words we'd
spoken minutes before

I couldn't look away if my life depended on it after
that, although my tongue drifted out to taste the
lingering Daniel flavor on my lips. "Yeah, good." I
said softly.

He smiled, nodding. "Eat." He said, digging into his
food with relish suddenly. "You're gonna need the
energy when you take me home tonight, youngster." 

I stared at him for a long moment, then, letting my
brain knock those words into some sense. When I got
the idea, I nodded, chuckling and dug in. 

We don't discuss what we do when we go home every
night since then. We act like we barely know each
other at work. And we sure as hell don't discuss the
fact that he had tried to slip away from SG1 like a
shadow in the darkness. Don't ask, don't tell is the
order of the day.

So I'm his dirty little secret.

What else can we do?


end


tell me what you think, please?

PEJA

Come check out the automated version of Makebelieve:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/index.php

I'm looking for archivers on the lists. Preferably would like someone from each 
Makebelieve list. If you are interested helping out contact me off list at 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now hosting English and Non-English fiction


                
____________________________________________________
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page 
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs 
 


this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ThereBeSlashHere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to