Title: The War Against Tradition

 

 

Authors: CaliaDragon/Ne'ichan

 

 

Fandom: Harry Potter

 

 

Pairings: Harry/Percy/Lucius, Hermione/Draco/Ron, Severus/Remus

 

 

Rating: FRAO

 

 

Feedback: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 

 

Archive: Any list I send it to, those with prior permission and Beyond Canon.

 

 

Warnings: Incest, Angst, Twincest, Slash, Het, Violence, Unbeta'd (though it has gone through a spell checker), OOC, Vampirism, Lycanthrope, Evil Weasley's and Dumbledore.  

 

 

Author's Note: This started as a Round Robin and evolved to this.  NO Spoilers for HP &HBP I am in denial.  

 

 

Disclaimer: The Harry Potter characters do not belong to us.  Several of the characters and creatures do so if you have never read about them, their ours.   The situation and the characterization are also our doing so if you don't like it blame us, not JK. :) 

 

 

Summary: Harry finds out an awful truth about his friends and the structure of the Wizarding World. This has him declaring war on more than just Voldemort.

 

 

Part 1 can be found here:  http://brain-insane.com/beyond/viewstory.php?sid=2597

 

 

2/?

 

 

 

 

Two days had passed since Harry had convinced Lucius to stay at the castle and aide them in their efforts.  Lucius had been impressed with the boy as he watched the way that others responded to him.  At seventeen Harry had the same charisma that had drawn people to Voldemort, but he had none of the dark taint that the Dark Lord possessed.   The boy was a true opposite of Lucius' former master.  He was kind, beautiful, gentle, loving, and sane.  Oh Lucius knew that the younger man could and would be ruthless if the occasion called for it and he knew the boy had the ability to be brilliant, after all most adults did not survive dueling Voldemort, but Harry had been defeating the creature since he was one and eleven respectively.  

 

 

Last year he and the Dark Lord had dueled once again and Harry had somehow deflected the Killing Curse back at the crowd of Deatheaters.   Crabbe senior had died that day.  Lucius and many others, their master included, had fled in the face of that defeat.  Lucius wanted to ask the boy how he had done it, but as of yet he had been unable to catch the boy alone.  For that matter the younger man seemed to have disappeared within the castle walls.  Now he was seeking out the boy's friends to find out just where he was.  

 

 

As he entered the main family room he caught sight of his son cradling his girlfriend and the looks of fear on the faces of those around them.   Even Severus looked uneasy by what was going on.  "Where is Potter?" he asked startling everyone. 

 

 

Percy Weasley looked up and sighed, "He has gone to retrieve an artifact that he claims will work on turning the purebloods against Voldemort, but he was supposed to have been back by now."

 

 

"I am back, sorry all, but I was a bit dirty," Harry said as he came through an opening in the wall.  Lucius caught his breath at the sight that greeted him.    Harry was barefooted and bare chested, low ragged shorts hung to his frame and his skin was tanned and healthy looking, though there were a number of scraps and abrasions, as well as several scars.  

 

 

"Harry, are you alright?" Hermione asked, though she was smirking slightly at the awed and hungry looks Harry was receiving from several people.   Harry as usual was oblivious. 

 

 

"I'm fine, just had to crawl through some tight spots and couldn't use magic to get to my prizes.  I also took Hagrid a new pet." Harry said with a wicked grin, causing in drawn breaths of delight.   Harry looked around him in confusion, then his face cleared.  "Oh don't worry its not dangerous.  It was a puppy, a small puppy, honest."   Hermione chuckled at her oblivious friend. 

 

 

Lucius smirked as well, he like Hermione and it seemed Percy Weasley, realized that Harry had no idea the affect he was having on those in the room.   A wicked gleam appeared in the older man's eye and his smirk widened.  "I don't believe the new pet was the source of their indrawn breath, Mr. Potter." Lucius drawled out delightedly.  

 

 

Percy and Hermione shared a look, then lowered their eyes to hide the laughter lurking their.  "Oh what was?" Harry asked perfectly confused.  

 

 

"I do believe it was the wicked grin combined with all of that delightfully tanned skin." Lucius told him with a silvery laugh.   Harry's eyes widened and he looked around, his eyes fell on Percy, who unable to help himself laughed in delight at the blush that also had crossed Harry's face.  

 

 

Harry raised an eyebrow, "Think that's funny do you?' Harry asked amused. 

 

 

Percy nodded.  "Do you like what you see?" Harry asked again.  Percy blinked, and then nodded slowly.   "Good, that's what I was hoping for."  It was Percy's turn to look confused.  "Don't worry Percy, I won't force you into anything, but I'm making it clear I've staked a claim, when you're ready for a lover, you will be my first." Harry then turned to look at Lucius, "Maybe you will be my second or if I'm really lucky I can have you both together," Harry purred the words out, causing everyone to gape at him.  

 

 

Hermione blinked and looked at Harry in shock.  "Harry? Where you hit with a hex?"

 

 

"Yes, it's a truth spell, had to be hit to get the prize.  You know Hermione you are positively beautiful.   You and Draco make a beautiful couple,  Of course if you added Ron it would be a stunning trio." Harry told her honestly. Hermione giggled.

 

 

"That explains it," Ron said with a chuckle of his own.  Draco nodded and rolled his eyes.  

 

 

"How does a truth spell explain Harry's actions?" Bill asked, though he was amused by their reactions to Harry's words.  

 

 

"Harry is shy, he would never openly declare himself to one person let alone two." Hermione said.

 

 

"He also wouldn't declare himself a virgin in front of so many people." Ron said with a grin.

 

 

"I'm not ashamed that I am a virgin! Have you seen the number of scary individuals that have tried to bed me? It's bloody irritating.   Besides never met anyone I felt comfortable enough with, except Hermione and Ron, but their my soul mates, not bed mates." Harry said indigently. 

 

 

That made several people grin, while Ron and Hermione looked at their friend with open affection.  Remus chuckled and looked at his lover who sighed, then got a decidedly wicked gleam of his own in his eye.   "Tell me Potter, how did you deflect the curse back to the Deatheaters last year?" Lucius sat up, leave it to Severus to ask the proper questions. 

 

 

Harry blushed, "It was an accident.  I was trying to cast one spell, but forgot how to pronounce it right, I was bleeding to death at the time." He said indignantly as everyone gapped at him.  

 

 

"Only you Potter, only you could create a spell to deflect the Killing Curse by accident." Severus drawled out with vast amusement.   Harry just shrugged sheepishly, causing everyone to laugh. 

 

 

 

 

 



--
Beyond Canon
http://brain-insane.com/beyond
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=beyondcanon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/caliadragon
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=xanderslashvs1
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=c_s_a_g
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/X_P_C
http://www.fanfiction.net/~caliadragon
Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xander-fluff
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whoneedsthesun
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/caliadragondp
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xander_Fiction
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HPSSR
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SXFQF
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChallengesAllChallenges
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/happy_endings_r_us
http://lists.squidge.org/wws/lists/bittersweet_endings
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ReferenceandResearch
http://groups.msn.com/XanderHarrisandHisMen


Scribe; Goddess Of Erotica
http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/scribescribbles
Edi
http://www.geocities.com/edibbea

this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/




YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to