Hi All;
 
 
For those of you that don't know I have been working on a story called Strength Behind an Enemy set in BJ Jones' Sylum Universe.  It is a multifandom, major AU revolving, in this story, around Xander.  It is based on the premise that vampires are real, but vastly different than the vampires of the Buffy universe or really any universe you are used to.  Sylum is definitely worth the visit. 
 
Due to health problems and a few other things, I am stalled at chapter 23 right now, however if things go the way I think they will I should have 23 out in to my beta Lynn in a couple of days.  Meanwhile I have recieved an invite to Google Pages and have cresated a page dedicated strictly to Strength you can find it here: http://caliadragon.googlepages.com/home
 
Please visit and tell me what you think of the page. 
 
Also if you get this message more than once, sorry.
 
 
Thanks
Calia
Sylum Clan's Xander Harris
Mate to Elliot Stabler
http://sylumclan.com
Beyond Canon, because sometimes canon needs to be tossed away
Http://brain-insane.com/beyond
Http://www.livejournal.com/users/caliadragon
Beyond Canon is doing a Year long contest.  If you love crossovers this is the place for you! http://brain-insane.com/beyond/contest2006.php

Spot Light Group Of the Month: CSI and NCIS-fanfiction Finder: Slash, Gen, and Het all welcome to be searched for.  
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CSIandNCIS-FF

Dreams and Reality often merge, that is where imagination and creativity thrive.


this list is archived at:
http://www.squidge.org/~peja/




YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to