Collected suggestions, in order sent to me:

1. Append-only Transparency Logs (trans)
2. PUblic Notary Transparency (punt)
3. Public Key Transparency (trans)
4. Transparency for public key binding (trans)
5. warnlog
6. canarielog
7. whistle-ledger
8. detection-ledger

My order or preference would be #3, then #2, then #1 and
otherwise don't care.

If nobody objects (Do you really want to object? Is it
important really? :-) I'll let the IESG pick one of those
with that suggested ordering.

Cheers,
S.