Hi,

On its telechat today the IESG approved formation of
the trans WG. [1]

Now I need some WG chairs. Some folk have volunteered
already (and thanks for that) but I'd be interested in
checking to see if there are others who'd be interested
and able to help out that way.

If you are, please drop me a mail in the next day or two.

The formal announcement won't go out until we've appointed
the chairs, but interested folks should be planning on a
WG session in London. That's currently scheduled for
Wed March 5th 15:20. [2] (There's a very small chance
that might change but its unlikely at this point.)

Thanks,
Stephen.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-trans/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda.html