I think it is very useful.

CT is an extension to the WebPKI for SSL it is dealing in organizations.

In PPE I am proposing a Trust infrastructure to support individual users so
PPE = PKIX + PGP + CT.

I don't think you want to be discussing that on the Trans working group
even if we end up using Trans data formats in PPE. Though what would be
very relevant to Trans would be questions like 'are the data structures
proposed for Trans sufficiently extensible to support other applications'.

If Trans can't support PPE then that is a specification smell. So it is
relevant in that situation.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/