Thanks Melinda,

(Trimmed this one to therightkey, as is now proper:-)

On 02/18/2014 07:10 PM, Melinda Shore wrote:
> You've probably noticed that the new trans mailing list has
> been created.  I asked that the subscribers from therightkey@ietf.org
> be added to the trans mailing list[*] BUT that therightkey mailing
> list continue to be open.  Discussions specific to progressing
> working group deliverables (and potential working group items)
> belong on trans; discussions of other responses to PKI problems
> or of more general interest still belong on therightkey.

And just so folks are clear: we're still very interested in
discussion of other substantive improvements to key management
for the Internet, so please do continue to use this list for
such. Hopefully, we'll see some more worthwhile ideas mature
as CT has.

Cheers,
S.