Hi Gery,

unfortunatelly, I've no access to Mac OS X, but I believe, I can answer at
least some of your questions:

1. xtherion does not work from command line. I don't know why :( . As far as I
remember, you have to run it with command:

wish xtherion

in xtherion directory (or use complete path of xtherion script name as an
argument from whatever directory).

2. BWidget should be installed, if you have installed aqua Tcl/Tk with
"Batteries included". You will see, if it will work - it's installed, if not -
you have to download it :)

(http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/tcltk.html)

3. We will think seriously about Mac OS X guide, until now, nothing like that
exists.

If my suggestions will not work, please let me know. May be also Martin Sluka
(he runs it on Mac OS X) can help you.

Regards, S.