+++ Eric Madelaine [04-06-14 23:05 +0200]:

>>     Well, yes... Ok, I will not promissed any large amount of work just
>> now. But I'll think about what I can do, and I will certainly do some
>> introduction paper in french, in the same spirit than wookey's paper in
>> Compass Point.

I'll be sending the original to MartinB soon (when I have collected the right
image files). I'll send it to you too, or maybe just stick it on my website
for people to read/download/translate. It was GPLed to enable this sort of
thing.

It's going to need rewriting soon for all the 3D stuff  :-)

I expect to do a new version for September (UK caving conference)

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK Tel +44 (0) 1223 811679
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/ play: http://www.chaos.org.uk/~wookey/