There are point symbols for blocks and peddles and debris and roots
and all sorts of things but not 'a rock' which would be a really
well-used one if it existed...

It's tiresome drawing the outline for a small rock, or a few of them.

It should be at least somewhat dandomised in order to look good but
even a standard (scaleable) rock would suffice.

Is there a good reason why we don't have this?

(you can tell when I start using therion again can't you :-) I'll have
some more questions later )

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/