Hello guys,

    I have a problem with a cave on which I would like to have a partial
extended elevation.
    The cave is small, but the centerline has a loop, and when I compole
an extended elevation, even with half of the loop flagged with a "extend
ignore", Therion thinks that the stations in my extended view are very
far, as if it did extend using another branch of the loop...

Is there a trick to do a partial extended map ? (well, may be I could do
an elevation instead, but this is not what I wanted from the beginning...)
How could I do several extended maps for different parts ?

Eric.