> Thanks for your answers !! > I just tried "extend ignore", but it didn't produced any significant > results : the elevation remains the same !! > So it seems to be deprecated...
No, it is not deprecated, but it serves for different purpose. Extend "ignore" means "do not extend this way, if there is a loop in centerline". There should be different option e.g. "extend off" to completely disable shots in extended elevation, I will try to implement it. Regards, S. > > Thanks > > Thierry > > Roman Muñoz a écrit : >> May be I'm wrong, but, may be "extend ignore could do the trick) >> >> Or is it deprecated? >> >> Cheers >> Roman >> >> Stacho Mudrak escribió: >> >>>> I have just a quick question : on a survey, I have some measures between >>>> stations that are perpendicular to the main axis, so I don't want them >>>> to appear on the extended elevation... Can I precise it, with an >>>> argument such as "extended no" or do I have to use the elevation tool ?? >>>> >>> Unfortunately, there is no "extended no" argument right now. If you >>> export extended elevation from centerline, all shots/stations are shown. >>> I will add it to the TODO list. >>> >>> Thanks, S. >>> _______________________________________________ >>> Therion mailing list >>> Therion at speleo.sk >>> http://www.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion >>> >>> >> _______________________________________________ >> Therion mailing list >> Therion at speleo.sk >> http://www.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion >> > > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://www.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion
