On 2008-12-30 13:19 +0100, Martin Budaj wrote:
> > The problem was (with other symbols it is still the case, a solution could
> > be, for example an layout command for small symbols) that with small caves
> > in small scales the normative symbol size is too large, so it might happen
> > that you only see a small part of the symbol in a narrow passage on small
> > scale.
>
> Try playing with base-scale layout option. It should address exactly this
> issue.

Ah yes. I had this problem Dave. The Therion defaults are/were for
relatively small caves at 1:200 so our huge ones at 1:3000 need some
-base-scale and -scale options to be right.

I'll get you my files so you can see the numbers I used.

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/