Hi together,

We draw on therion in our caving club, but we have a few problems, which i want
to report to you, we also have made a little "brainstorming"...

It is always very difficult to introduce new people, no software engineers,
into therion, also i had great problems. The map editor user interface gives
many options, but thereby it is not really easy to handle, the same with the
layout. It is difficult to produce a good looking plan-layout with text and so
on.
A generall icon-interface, such as most leading CAD programmes use would be
much more efficient in our opinion. Is this planed in final version?

In Therion you draw something and you do not know what it will exactly
look like. For handling the Programm it would be easyer if you could
immediately see the result without pressing F9, opening the .pdf, take a look
at the result, close it again (Windows) and return to therion.
just an idea.
Also showing other scraps (.th2 files) in map editor, as with CAD for Cavers
(Autocad) would be an option.

To abstract we mean placing focus on usability would make it easyer for many
people using therion, not only in our club.

Glück Tief from stefan and the Höhlenbären caving club