On Feb 12, 2008 3:12 PM, Stacho Mudrak <s.m at group-s.sk> wrote:

> I am sorry for the late answer,

No problem at all.

> OK - I am not sure, I 100% understand what do you mean by stump and how
> does your symbol for it looks like (is it point, line or area symbol?).

It is an area symbol. The cave isn't that big (it's just a pit), so the
stump can actually be drawn to scale on the map.

What I envisioned was a circle with a relatively thick border (representing
the bark of the tree) with thinner concentric circles inside this
(representing the rings). I've attached a scan of how I sketched it.

Thanks for the help!

-Jonny

--
      ^v^
 ^v^   ^v^      Take nothing but pictures,