I have heard of CAVE's being liked through the internet before. Most CAVE's
have major software portability problems.  Unlike desktop computers, where
software is very portable,  CAVE's usually have custom hardware and software
to run them.  This makes it very difficult to link caves through the
internet.  I wish CAVE's where less expensive so individuals could afford
them.  ;)

Philip Schuchardt