From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] On Behalf
Of John Pybus
Sent: Tuesday, 24 February 2009 12:45 p.m.
To: Therion List
Subject: [Therion] Problem using extend command

Hi,

We're still working on our extended elevation, and have been having
problems getting the centreline to work with extend configuration commands.

We have found a number of occasions where an "extend reverse
stationname" command reverses one leg at that point but doesn't apply to
any folloeing legs.  e.g. in a passage going

5 -> 6 ->
           7 ->
                8 -> 9 -> 10

extend reverse 7 gives:

5 -> 6 ->
        <- 7
      8 -> 9 -> 10

when I would expect:

       5 -> 6 ->
              <- 7
10 <- 9 <- 8

We've ended up having to add explicit extend right configuration for
station 7, then station 8 and station 9 etc.

We've tried to pare down our survey to one example of this in the
attached file (julagua-elev_testcase.th)

There are also several other examples where this occurs commented out.

Any chance of fixing this?

Cheers,

John & Hilary