On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Duncan Collis <duncan.collis at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The problem disappears when a particular scrap is commented-out in the
> map definition, although I can't see anything particularly strange
> about that scrap.

In fact, further investigation shows that commenting out any one of
the 18 scraps in the survey makes the error go away; also it works
without any scraps commented out at 1:999, 1:999.9, 1:1000.1 and
1:1001.

So - it looks like I can work around the problem by either omitting a
small part of the survey or by outputting at not-quite 1:1000, but it
seems to me that something is wrong here!

Duncan.