Dirk

I have rerun one of my datasets which might be expected to show up your
issues on my machine and it works as expected. I have brown cave centerline,
purple stations and green surface centerline.  The altitude .'s are all
black as they are supposed to be.

I did note what I thought was peculiar behaviour or at least gaps in
functionality earlier this year.
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.therion/2280/match=centreline  I
don't think I got a response.

I notice;

 symbol-colour point surface-station [54 74 29] # green

 symbol-colour point cave-station [54 7 60]           #purple

have no effect.  The stations seem to have a single point of control
activated by;

 symbol-colour point station [54 7 60]      #purple

Just to clarify, your issue relates mainly to the altitude . label taking on
the colour of the centerline, randomly, depending on it's position in the
th2 file scrap definition?

Bruce

  _____